Sunday 8 September 2013

A welcome note

I love bush walking and exploring all Australia has to offer. So I've decided to share my experiences by starting a blog. For me writing is not something that comes easy so hopefully what I write is both interesting and maybe a little bit enlightening. I hope to inspire people to get out and enjoy our beautiful country, see the local fauna and flora and maybe learn a little along the way.

For me getting out in nature offers a chance to get away and release all that pent up energy that comes with life! Its refreshing, exhausting and immensely pleasurable. If I could do it as a job I definitely would! It also gives me a chance to improve my photography skills. I love watching birds, and photographing them is even more fun! My camera is an essential part of my kit.

I intend to write about the walking tracks I have completed. A lot of the time it's really hard to find information about the tracks I want to do so I end up just winging it. Hopefully I can give interested walkers a bit more insight into some of the tracks I've done.
So far I've only walked in New South Wales and Victoria but hopefully I will be able to explore the rest of Australia in time (It's definitely a huge goal of mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment